the Rift

Heave anchors and set sail

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik could care less about the purpose of life. The great machine gave him glorious ideas, and he served her well in return. Eventually, his corpse would return to the ground and feed the cycle, and he would not bother trying to decipher her riddles otherwise. He would live his life how he believed it should be lived, and if the great mother nature decided to reject his body once he died, then fuck her. Purpose was what you made and what you forged, but he was not about to go popping the philosophical cherry on that one.

Instead, the black stallion remained rather silent, content to listen to Torleik's responses to his own indications. The little pup sat happily in front of the friendly stallion and wagged his tail, a stupid, tongue-lolling grin on his face. Even though shocking mature, the pup was still a ham. "One day, he will grow," he countered, reminding even himself that Kirchoff was only two months of age. Ulrik's mad eyes gleamed with a hint of sanity. "I bested a strange, cloaked figure in a game of riddles," he explained. "Whatever it was, it found me entertaining and gave me a strange orb. Nearly fourteen moons later, the orb cracks like an egg, and there is Kirchoff in both physical form and in my own head."

Ulrik had not spoken so many words and once in his entire life in this land. As such, the stallion quieted, growing almost taciturn in a matter of seconds. Such was the mind of a genius that more often than not rested in madness. The black stallion awaited Deimos' response and nodded. "Not such a high price, but not one that is cheap. Should your presence be needed in battle, it will be called on. Otherwise, I would assume, you would be free to roam and do as you please. I've seen many from the northern herd on my travels," he replied, looking at the ground for a moment and pushing his cloven hoof into the dirt a little more.

"You are welcome to follow me." Did Ulrik have a friend? Was he trying to make one? Or, was he just being as manipulative and conniving as he usually was. That remained to be seen.

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Heave anchors and set sail - by Torleik - 08-20-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Deimos - 08-20-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Ulrik - 08-20-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Torleik - 08-20-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Deimos - 08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Ulrik - 08-20-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Torleik - 08-20-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Heave anchors and set sail - by Deimos - 08-21-2013, 09:58 AM