the Rift

Ghost in the night (Ghost spar)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fighting was a part of our desert life, it was our breath and sweat that went into making this clan stronger, faster. Kri oversaw our deeds and calculated the effort; the last time I had went up against my Sultana—she had defeated me in speed and agility soundly enough. There were moments in our fray that surprised her, I had been able to think far enough in advance to outfox the head vixen. Breathless in the end, we had greeted the other as brother and sister; still friends, still war mates in this wide world. Twice I had fought for her causes, and twice she had received me. Since my beloved mentor’s death, it had been hard to even imagine filling the rather impressive shoes he wore for this family—but it was always striven for.

Maybe one day, I would be worthy of filling his title. Maybe I would be enough to protect my home, just as Kri has done all these years. Until then, my time would be spent sparing with the greenhorns and new bloods; keeping them in line well enough for everyone. Studying under impressive fighters, like Guacho and the newly appointed General, Hector. The dark unmeasured hours passed and I grew restless, it wasn’t long before the pillar of fire drew me in—a fellow mate would likely be around. Eagerly hopeful I cast my gaze across the endless dunes, longing to stretch pent up tendons of flesh. Longing for a little excitement tonight on this cloudless eve.

Words:: 250

Setting:: Between the Oasis and Fire pit in Dragon's Throat. Clear starry night.

Attack:: (0/3)

Magic:: (0/2) can use magic <3?

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Ghost in the night (Ghost spar) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Ghost in the night (Ghost spar) - by Avalon - 08-21-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Ghost in the night (Ghost spar) - by Midas - 08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Ghost in the night (Ghost spar) - by Official - 10-06-2013, 11:17 AM