the Rift

something wicked this way comes

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I speaketh the Truth</style>

Her call ran out into the nightly air and altered the direction of the stallion, as though he had been waiting for her all along. As through drawn by an invisible force the demon leaned aside, arched neck guiding his high-kneed steps in a soft arch towards the mare. Without hesitation he came right up at her, the elegant march halting only as he was close enough to reach out a sooted maw in a warm greeting, the trembling nostrils as he took in her scent the only indication that this wasn't a long lost sister he had finally found.

"Destinations... What are they but the goal of the journey" he smiled at her, the lips stretching into a charming, lighthearted grin that made the vivid blue of the strange eyes sparkle and dance with mirth. "I would rather ask what you seek from me, little maiden fair, since you so kindly warn me about the dangers of the road." The djinni blew a warm huff of breath in her direction, a stream of warm air that quickly evaporated and rose towards the brilliant moonlight that streamed down through the canopy. The air might be warmer than it had been in the deepest part of midwinter but it was still cold, still dark; the coat of the stallion showed every sign of shedding with the way he left a trail of glistening moon dust in his wake. Yet he showed no signs of being affected by the cold - whether he didn't feel it or simply chose to ignore it was hard to say.

As suddenly as he had stopped, the handsome steed began to move forward again, intent on passing by the mare and continuing towards the southwest with confident steps. Locks of thick black mane danced around the massive neck as he threw the head around and glanced at the mare over the shoulder, a slightly teasing leer that almost seemed to invite to play.

"You coming?" he asked. "I'm sure we can talk on the way, just to save time..."

Messages In This Thread
something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-20-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-25-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-25-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-25-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-25-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-27-2013, 12:25 AM