the Rift

something wicked this way comes

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I speaketh the Truth</style>

"Of course" he nodded and turned the head back forth, seeming more than just a little pleased that she had chosen to follow him - and also, oddly enough, for her choice of words. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Those fools that trust a friendly smile without asking questions.. I never understood them at all. You, however, seem like one to live a long life."

He ducked down beneath a low hanging branch and shook the head once it passed over the muscled gray back, careful to remove any debris that might have tangled with the black silk. The way he stepped around rocks and trees, climbed over fallen trunks and avoided potential holes in the ground all contributed to a sensation of practiced ease that absolutely radiated from him, offering a sense of security to whoever walked beside him.

But, as he after a moment disclosed to the dark lady; "I'm not sure, actually. I have a friend whom I haven't met in a long time; thought I'd try to find her. She and her followers tend to move around quite a bit however, so I might be running around for a while. Would you care to accompany me?" A brow raised quizzically, inviting yet cynical; he didn't think for a second that she would actually agree, the horned girl seemed like too much of a worldly mare to run off with the first stallion to come her way.

"Or, if you rather would like that I could come along to wherever you're going. It would be nice with a little adventure..." A faint wisp of the ebony tail equaled as a shrug, as if to point out that he was in no hurry either way.

Messages In This Thread
something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-20-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-25-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-25-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-25-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Djinn - 08-25-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: something wicked this way comes - by Circe - 08-27-2013, 12:25 AM