the Rift

Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie]

Farasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farasha
Dance Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

My hooves pounded into the soil. I was tired of flying, and even though I was sure it was day time it was almost completely dark here. It's like the night had descended upon the land with no warning at all. Sure the moon and a few stars lightened the darkness, but coming from a desert like I had.... Well it was a shock to be in such darkness. Then again, given why I ran and my situation and past, the skies seemed to match my emotions. I would forever hate him, that bastard. He took away my family, my heritage... Sure I was a long shot Queen.... But I was happy just being a princess. I would of been happy holding that title forever. Instead he had turned my mother sister and I into nothing but tools for him to have heirs... I am grateful I was not of age... I do not want to have a child with his blood..

But that is neither here nor there. What matters now is that I am somewhere new and it is dark. My wings tucked tightly against my body the farther into the woods I ran. I was not ready to stop running just yet. I feared for my mother and sister, what would he do if it was found out that they helped me escape? After all, he wanted me for a brood. Said I'd make some fine heirs for him. But ha! Jokes on him. I'm free! But now I need a home... A place to clean up from the long journey... A place to process the last few months... I wonder if my brother and grand dams are even still alive... Surely they had made it.. Either way, I was going to start over here. This was a clean slate... Who knows, maybe I would be someone's princess again.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Aaron - 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-13-2013, 05:53 PM