the Rift

Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie]

Muriel Posts: 54
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 6 Years 4 Months
Brit

image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com</style>

Oh, yay! She slowed down! Muriel pricked her ears happily when the newcomer halted her blind sprinting, accelerating her own in order to catch up to the other wanderer. As she moves closer, she steps into a patch of quicksilver moonlight, a happy warm smile upon her pale coral features, showing the younger fae that she was no threat and in fact a friend. Aureate accents glitter upon her skin, four roseates lifting from her shoulders as her plum eyes shine happily at having happened upon someone who could become a friend. As she danced closer on her nimble fuchsia hooves a voice rang out from the fae, asking who she was. Giggling lightly, Muriel called back in her sweet, airy soprano tones. "I'm Muriel! What's your name?" Blinking her big doe eyes at the other female, smile still serene and sincere upon her features, she shuffled her quad wings and slowed to a stop as she came close enough.

Ah, the stereotypical query over habitat and placement. Where am I? Muriel's voice was honeysuckle and sugar as she responded oh so sweetly with, "You're in Helovia! Sorry for it being so dark, the Gods that rule this place ah...sort of...disappeared temporarily. But no worries! They left us with some light until they return!" Chirping happily she sashayed closer, a bubble of golden sparkles and shimmering ribbons of light, happy and innocent. That was completely Muriel, all she was and every would be.

Just don't think about Leliel, and how he cast you aside, and the betrayal inside your heart. Don't think at all.

--
Notes: Sorry, was writing this as you posted that, so I didn't see it ^^; and my s key is sticky so any missing letters, that's why

MURIEL</style>
 whether or not you believe in fairytales, every girl is a princess to somebody.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Aaron - 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-13-2013, 05:53 PM