the Rift

Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie]

Muriel Posts: 54
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 6 Years 4 Months
Brit

image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com</style>

Pale rose ears were perked eagerly upon her cranium, awaiting an answer from the young maiden. It was custom to offer a name before requesting one, right? Yet the newcomer seemed reluctant to offer hers, even upset, before she finally softly murmured an answer. "Farasha." Muriel made a soft sound of awe in her throat, plum jewels alight with the new discovery that she truly hadn't made since Farasha had gifted it to her as with any other verbally presented piece of knowledge. A rather quiet one, this fae, but Muriel had always been one to make up for the silence with her own joy of simply talking and meeting new people. "Farasha? How pretty! Nice to meet you, Farasha!" Eagerly she tried the new name upon her tongue, finding it to roll pleasantly and suit her ears rather happily.

Then again Muriel was rather innocent and her simplistic joyousness often led to her being deceived by those of bad blood and moral. So candidly, Farasha could have been the most demonic and bloodthirsty of all souls thriving, and Muriel would have been pleasantly oblivious to it all.

Avian aureates kept lingering upon her wings, and Muriel giggled sheepishly, turning her cranium in a demure manner. "S-Sorry, I know they're a little weird. Where I came from, having four wings was normal, but in Helovia...well the only others I know of came from my homeland too," she offered shyly, laughing softly. She'd gotten used to the stares, they truly didn't bother her very much. After all, she would probably stare too if she were them! It was like having two extra legs sticking out of your breast, just waving around like it was the most natural thing in the world. Muriel giggled aloud at the mental image.

Oh, crud, herds. Muriel tilted her crown towards the heavens, pondering with a soft hum. "We~ll...my friend Onni lives in the Dragon's Throat, our species usually populates that place, though they're all very friendly! It's very warm there too, being a desert, but I haven't visited much." Inwardly she noted to herself that she should visit Onni as soon as she could, she missed the other optimistic doe.

"Then there's the World's Edge, they're the sister herd of the Dragon's Throat, and support equality and have really strong herd members from what I heard. The Basin...well you wouldn't be accepted there, from what I know, so I would stay away from there. Plus it's really cold!" A shiver danced across her skin as if in sympathy of those who dwelled in the frozen climate.

"The Windtossed Foothills is ruled by a mercenary group, that's all I really know about them. But I can take you to any of them if you'd like!" Muriel danced around on her fuchsia hooves, exhilarated by the idea of helping out the young newcomer.

How lucky she was to have fallen out of the sky today!

MURIEL</style>
 whether or not you believe in fairytales, every girl is a princess to somebody.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Aaron - 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-13-2013, 05:53 PM