the Rift

[PRIVATE] Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread]

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
This place was seriously cold... like seriously, it was freak-ing ridi-cu-lous how cold it was. I was shaking... my entire body was slightly shaking but Mom-ma had her wings wrapped around me and Kil-chii, tightly so it helped a lot. I don't even know what that means. I heard Mom-ma say it and I think it might be a bad word so I don't say it out loud.

I'm not exactly sure how we got here though. We had to walk a long ways, we did. Away from some place called the w-w-World. Edge. I don't really know, it was something like that. That place wasn't fun at all though. It was boring and I only had Kilchii to play with. It was like we were being watched our every move. It felt so just... weird!

Plus, there was this weird white stuff all around us that that cold. But it disappeared when I touched it! Mom-ma says it's called sn-ow. And there's another lady with us. Mom-ma called her Cir-ce. I think she's really pretty and it's so cool how me, Mom-ma, and C-Cir-ce all have black hair!

"Mom-ma, 'tis white stuff white here. S-snow. Where 'tuz it go to when I touch it, Mom-ma? 'Tuz it turwn invi-si-ble Mom-ma? Mom-ma, is Cir-ce our aunt Mom-ma?"
treepeg

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Speirling - 08-25-2013, 09:56 AM