the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Delinne.

Oh sweet Delinne.

She was all that was on my mind as I flew towards the Deep Forest. I traveled far away from the Basin, not even daring to look back. Instead I gazed before me, the Deep Forest slowly seeping into view. There were trees towering towards the sky, reaching upwards as though wishing to fly. I began my decent, my heart fluttering as I thought of my love, her lightning covered bodice and alluring blue eyes. I sometimes lost myself in her beautiful gaze, my fiery eyes wandering over the Forest as I thought of her. I was excited to see her, my stomach doing a flip. Was she really going to be here? That was a good question to ask myself as I swooped down, hurling myself into the Forest.
Trees scratched at my body as I landed, branches reaching to cut my pale body. I let my legs stretch out, bracing myself for impact. I let my wings fold closer to the ground, hitting it with a loud ‘thump’. Dirt went spraying everywhere as I hit the ground, my hooves grinding into the earth. I straightened up, trying to recover from the landing. I really needed to work on my landing, considering there was a nice streak of upturned dirt because of my wonderful landing skills.
Stopping, I glanced around, nickering softly for Delinne. Where was she? I called her a few times, fiery orbs sweeping through the trees, my heart pounding as I await her response. I wished desperately to see her dark bodice shimmer into the light of the moon, which was barely visible from behind the tree top. I snorted, folding my wings nervously, ruffling the feathers briefly. I tilted my ears back, wondering where in the heavens Delinne was. Had she actually come to the Forest? Or was she still journeying here? Maybe she had taken a few pit stops along the way? I sighed, taking one last look around, raising my muzzle to the sky as I did so. I let out a loud nicker, eyes sweeping over the shadows for a sign of shimmering white markings and a flash of deep blue.

[ @[Delinne] <3 ]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM