the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The Deep Forest. I had wandered here after the long conversation with Castiel in the Steppe, and I had not dared to stop along the way. I was too sad, too depressed to stop. Tears were running down my cheeks as I could not stop mourning my lost family. Azzaron, Destry... I would probably never see them again. My grey hooves sounded against the dirty ground as I ran, long legs taking me across the distance. And I almost fell from the sudden stop I made when I heard my name.

"Delinne?"

A-Azzaron... I flared my nostrils and tried to find his voice again in the darkness. The darkness had been sudden for me, it had appeared on my journey here, but the moon had come not long after. And now it was there, on the sky, lighting up my path to my beloved.
"Azzaron??? AZZARON?!" I called out for him, my heart was beating faster than my hooves as I ran to search for him. He was here. He had escaped. My beloved had escaped.
I couldn't even describe the feeling inside of me when I heard his voice, calling my name over and over. But the greatest moment was when I saw him.

There he was. Standing with his wings folded onto his bright body. I stopped and smiled widely, tears still running down my cheeks. These tears were not of sadness, they were of happiness.
"Azzaron... You came." I whispered, blinking away the tears to see him better. He was skinny - way too skinny - but he was still as handsome as always.
"You made it."
I still couldn't believe this.
He was here.
With me.

I slowly walked toward him, and I embraced him when I was close enough. I could feel his heart beat against my chest, his warm body against mine. And his smell... I took in as much as I could of his scent, the fierce and warm scent I loved so much.
He was here, with me, once again. And I would never leave him ever again.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: ;__; <3 Re-united once again<333 @[Azzaron]
word count: 346
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM