the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Was it?

Was it really?

I perked my ears, hearing the sound of her voice, my ears ringing. I couldn’t believe my ears as I heard her voice; it was like the angels, singing a melodic tune within my head. I felt the tears of joy begin to stream down, my eyes watery. My vision was blurred, and I could barely make out her for her body was ever so dark, blending in with the shadows. I gasped, my fiery orbs hovering over her shimmering bodice. I smiled, watching closely as she approached me.

She came right up, pressing herself against my body. I curled my neck around her, an equine embrace. I flared my nostrils, her scent seeping into my nose. The loveliest of scents met my nostrils, my favorite. I pressed my warm coat against hers, readjusting my position so that my cheek was right behind hers, her tears dripping down her cheeks. I hated to withdraw from our loving embrace. I did so anyway, stepping back to smile at her. I reached forward with my muzzle, catching a few of her tears. I spoke in a soft tone, my fiery orbs looking into her lovely blue eyes. ”I’ve missed you so, so much.” I smiled at her, my tears dripping down my cheeks.

I was getting so emotional right now, but I suppose I had the right to. I’ve been in the Basin for seasons, but here I was free from the unicorn bastards. The only unicorn I will ever love is Delinne. Or Destry, or any other child we may or may not have. I pressed my muzzle into hers; not wanting to tell her that Destry had stayed behind. My lips quivered as I prepared to tell her. ”Del… Delinne… I’m sorry, but… I… I couldn’t bring Destry. Er… well, she… I didn’t want to go back to find her, I was too afraid someone would catch me or… someone would realize what I was trying to do. She probably wouldn’t trust me anyway; I barely do anything with her.” I couldn’t look into Delinne’s eyes as I spoke, afraid she might start screaming at me for leaving our first born in the Basin. ”I-We, could go back to get her. I can just fly there… and fly out if required.” My voice was unstable, my words a little shaky as I spoke. I couldn’t tell if it was because I was afraid Delinne might snap or that she might tell me she wanted me to get Destry. Or maybe it was because it was because I was over joyed to be out of the Basin?
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM