the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

She just, stared at me. I knew I had done something wrong when she gazed at me, intensity in her blue gaze. I shrunk away, daring not to look at her. I could feel the anger wavering away from her body, washing over me. I dared not look into her eyes, afraid to meet her deadly blue gaze. I looked up, heart pounding faster. She was just staring, intensely. She took a large breath, trying to calm herself. I looked at her, a spark of hope in my fiery eyes. She spoke, telling me it was alright.

But was it? Was it really okay that I had left our first born, likely our only born, in the Basin? A land of racist unicorns that would stop at nothing to keep their land clean of any blood other than their own? Was it really okay? Really? I didn’t find it acceptable, and that was the reason I wasn’t brave enough to tell her. And who said anything about settling down? I didn’t know about settling down… I don’t know why, but I just didn’t want to settle down.

"But let's not think of that now. I'm so glad that you managed to escape, honey." She kissed me, gentle as her words. I kissed her back, moving my lips to her forelock, avoiding her horn. I tugged it lightly, pulling in a playful manner. She spoke again, withdrawing her lips. I perked my ears, listening as she opened her maw to add in extra words. Have another child? Could… is that possible? Delinne had mentioned something long ago, when Destry was first conceived, about never being a mother. Did she really want to try again? What would happen if the child was born with a serious problem, or if the child just didn’t happen at all? What happens if the egg is never fertilized, or there is no egg to fertilize? I looked at Delinne. Was she really willing to try this? ”Delinne, I… I would love another child with you…” I pushed aside my fears and brought a gentle and warm tone to my words, touching Delinne’s cheek as she withdrew from our warm embrace. She looked at me, blue eyes sweeping over me. ”I love you too, Delinne. And I will gladly partake in the making of another life.” My tone became a little flirtatious in the end, a devious glint in my eyes. I wiggled my brow, smirking. I lashed my tail, hitting my hocks. So she really did want to do this?

Well then, let’s do it.

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM