the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

We were in silence for a while, just exchanging flirtatious little glances. She looked at me, her eyes drawing me in. I smiled, my lips in a smirk. We stood, staring at one another for a while, before Delinne finally began to show the signs. She flicked her tail and kissed my neck, spinning around. She put her rear in my face, raising her tail. What a lovely welcoming. Am I right?

Later

I had forgotten how much I had missed that exhilarating feeling, that rush. The intensity. I had missed it so much. So here we were, my gold coat dripping with sweat (Gods that had been a workout). Delinne looked at me, facing me. "Did you miss me, sweetheart?" Grinning, I snickered a little. "I did miss you, I missed you so..." I pressed my lips against her shoulder, moving them up to her crest. "So..." I moved my lips to her ear, dragging my pale kissers across her dark blue coat. "Much." I murmured into her ear, hormones still raging within me. I pulled away, flicking my tail again. She was smiling and giggling, signs that she was pleased.

She asked me if she thinks this little session resulted in a foal. I smiled, opening my lips. "It better result in a foal. I didn't do all this sweating for nothing!" I chuckled, feeling the sweat slide down my coat, making my coat look shiny. I flicked my tail, feeling it hit my hocks. My wings were tucked up, the sweat sliding over them. Beneath my wings, my body was producing loads of sweat. I unfolded my wings briefly, letting them air out before folding them back up. "Did you enjoy that?" I strode to Delinne's side, wrapping my neck around her despite being so sweaty and sticky. She probably didn't mind. I hadn't noticed she had stopped smiling, but I didn't care. I was too pleased with myself to notice. Or... pleased with us rather.

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM