the Rift

[OPEN] Devilish new faces

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik watched as the devil-horned stallion saw and nosed the heap of metal on the ground, and we he spoke, the engineer let out a heavy, exasperated sigh. Carefully, he approached and brushed the rest of the snow away with his lips and then shoved the heap over with one of his bronze, cloven hooves. "At one point it was a partially autonomous metal wolf with motion sensors," he replied, still rather melancholy. "I designed it such a long time ago, but it served me faithfully, even when the darkness fell..."

The stallion looked to the side and scuffled his hooves. "I had to work on it manually, when my powers left me, and I pulled the wrong wire. Now, it's broken until my magic returns." He sighed heavily again. He still would not forget that stupid pegasus stallion, Azzaron, and his ruckus that had caused the stallion to jerk back and pull the wrong wire. Naturally, it was all his fault. Bumbling feather brains...

"I was born with my magic, but every now and then, strange happenings will appear around the land and grant some power, but the gods also take a few under their guidance," he said, surprised even at his own helpfulness. Normally he had an acute inability to socialize. Kirchoff was surprised. Ulrik curled one of his forelegs up beneath him and slid into a deep bow, allowing the little runt to tumble off of his shoulders and into the snow.

Kirchoff bounded toward the never freezing lake for something to drink while Ulrik shook the snow from his body, mane tossing and tangling. The black and bronze stallion obvious cared very little about his appearance. Finally, after some thought, the strange engineer looked back at this stranger. "Where did you come from?"

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 08-24-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 08-27-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-01-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-10-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-17-2013, 06:57 PM