the Rift

[OPEN] Devilish new faces

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik did not mine blood purity - he only minded blood. A unicorn was a unicorn, and that was a deity among the rabble. And there was just so much rabble, all around. Particularly that dragon bitch... Ulrik tried not to think about it too much lest memories of that tragic evening get the best of him. Instead he diverted his attention back to the metal wolf. He used the fact that he had split hooves to hold down a lever that slid between the two halves. Then, he rotated his hoof ever so slightly and lowered the lever, revealing a mechanical trap that opened to the internal mechanisms of the machine.

Torleik's question hit him as his keen, bronze eyes were peering intelligently into the body of the beast. The stallion shrugged his shoulders a little bit, displacing the messy, thick mane and quite a bit of snow in the process. "Often is somewhat relative - I am limited by the resource of heavy metals and glass," he replied, his voice taking a somewhat normal tone. Kirchoff was shocked by the fact that he seemed almost sane. Almost.

Maybe it was the machines in front of him, the puzzle, that allowed his mind to slow enough to communicate in the same manner as normal people. "This model was once some sort of cat, but I destroyed it to make this one. I have gathered plenty of scrap, but without my... skills, it's useless." The stallion then lifted his head from the puzzle with a grim expression on his black, whiskered lips. When the newcomer asked about the gods, Ulrik shook his head a little.

"The gods used to live in a place far to the south on an island covered in blue shit, but I heard that they abandoned that location. When I stumbled across one of them last, they were just standing in the middle of a fucking field like a tourist," he snorted in amusement. Ulrik remembered the bright, shocking orb in the cave as well, and how it had chosen another. Being born with this great skill was wonderful, but like all mad-men, he sought more - he sought greater power.

At that moment, a child had joined them, and Ulrik's bronze eyes turned almost soft. He remembered her from some time ago. She must be nearly a year old by this point. The name escaped him, but eh... he'd learn it eventually. When the child asked Torleik a question, the black and bronze beast raised a brow and smirked. The kid had balls. "Kid, be polite and introduce yourself, eh?" Ulrik said, nodding his horned head toward Torleik. The voice he used with the child was almost kind, and not quite so brutally guttural.

Kirchoff had a mental, comedic break down. Ulrik? Ulrik of all creatures telling another to be POLITE! The pup snorted a little and rolled his nose in the snow, collapsing in the white powder before rolling around. The engineer scowled.

lulzrik

Messages In This Thread
Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 08-24-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 08-27-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-01-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-10-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-17-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 10:29 AM