Aurora Basin Phantom
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.4hh :: 2
Adoptable

NAO</style>
Treading this lightless night
I will pay karma's price
</style>

""

Disparate eyes looked above at the two stags. Her lips twitched with uncertainty as she realized she must have made a mistake. For the foreigner had erased his welcoming smile with a frown, and the engineer had spoken to her, nodding to the stranger for her fault. She blinked, unknowing of what she had done. Yet it was right in front of her. Nao then noticed with a small gleam of hope drifting in her eyes for an answer of what had happened to the stranger's homeland. He spoke, a kind and gentle voice was his tone. Yet something invisible to sound was easily told on his face, how painful it was to tell the child about it. Nao certainly then realized her mistake and her eyes widened with regret. He explained what had happened, first with a word that she could not understand; but then told her in a simpler manner.

His home was burned. His home really did not exist anymore. And he seemed to not want to speak of it much. Her leonine tail brushed the cool ice around her legs and she pawed the ground a little, speaking up "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." Is all she could tell him, all that could explain her apology to the newcomer. Her diverse eyes looked up to meet with both his and Ulrik's before the stranger inquired "What is your name, little one? I am Torleik." She inhaled a frosty breath of air before flipping her tail and replying, to both the large stags

"My name is Nao. I'm one of the Time Mender's children.

She introduced calmly. Her eyes drifting down to the pup who had some sort of mental breakdown before with a little humor in her eyes.

She then looked up, first at the engineer then at the foreigner. She pictured burning forest and grasslands. The horror of equines of all races running away from their torturous deaths. Nao gulped a little at such an imagination and realized this was what Torleik could've gone through. Or even worst. Not only was he probably scared but he also lost a place where he belonged. And now the newcomer didn't have a herd. The young unicorn then breathed "I'm sorry about what happened to your home." She sadly inquired

"But if you're staying here, you'll have a home again." A cute smile lit up her face as she spoke. Ears twitched forward a little more in the filly's own cheerfulness. She knew it must be solemnly depressing to be an outcast. Not belonging anywhere. The girl had hope for this stag; that he could belong here now. Maybe it would make him happier.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 08-24-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 08-27-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-01-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-03-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Ulrik - 09-09-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 09-10-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Nao - 09-17-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Devilish new faces - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 10:29 AM