[OPEN] !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
A STORY FOREVER TOLD, BUT NEVER OLD.
A WARM ARRIVAL NEVER LEFT SO COLD.
</style>

[OH HEEYYYYY. I think it makes more sense for Phae to joint his thread, than start another, since she's looking for Res after she fell off the cliff ^^.]

Falling.

It had felt like an eternity, as the air pressure had slowly changed and moisture began to stifle her fall.

Moisture. Ocean. FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings outspread, Phaedra had saved herself from a disgraceful end - whether it be by the damn sticks and charge given by the morgan above her, or by the waters shadowy depths - today at least, she would elude death. Not that I should have to - bitter thoughts comprised her judgement as she sailed upwards. I am a spy. I should not be here!

It had been a stalemate - with the dual-toned mare throwing things, and Phaedra remaining hidden in the skies, neither had gained much ground. It ultimately was pointless, but not without effort, for both mares had fought with purpose and tact, even if they were grossly unprepared for battle. With Stella rejoining her side as she soared higher towards the peaks of the Edge, Phaedra's sea-green gaze failed to pick out the morgan in the dense cloud.

Game?? Stella inquired searching below - but no...the golden spy did not think so. She's gone..? Phaedra returned, searching the mist below but finding nothing.

Gliding over the dense cliff, Phaedra's golden body continued to glisten like a falling star had seeded itself in her coat. "Hey Sugar!" Phaedra called out - her sing-song voice sounding careless and melodic, while her tense body told an entirely different story. He sooty ears were pricked forward, trying to sense even the slightest sound that another attack was eminent, or that another tree branch was to be thrown.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
!! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Resplendence - 08-24-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Quilyan - 08-24-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-24-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Aaron - 08-26-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Kaj - 08-26-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Quilyan - 08-31-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Phaedra - 08-31-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: !! Safe and Sound [Quil/Kahlua] - by Aaron - 09-01-2013, 01:23 AM