the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hush

Kilchii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My harks turned forward as Sikeax explained to me what she was doing out here. I was a bit confused but, from what she was saying, she was the most important part of the whole group! Wow! And I thought that my mom and dad were important! I felt quite honored that I was in the presents of such an important member of my parents group. I wish I was a healer… But a warrior just sounded so much fun to be. Oh, why does life have to give you such hard choses! She then said that she needed to see my dad and that she missed him a lot. That sucks for her because my dad still wasn’t home! I wish that he was home, but at least I still had my mommy and my sister. When he did come home though, I would tell him if she wasn’t back from doing her research stuff.

“Wow, Sikeax! You must be the most important part of your whole group! And no way would I want that to happen. I don’t want us all to be hurt. My dad is still not back yet. Well, maybe he did come back when I left, but I don’t know. If he is still not back, I will tell him that you needed to see him. If I can remember… But, please don’t take me home right now! I want to explore. When I am done then you can bright me home.”

I grinned at her. My blue orbs gently slid away from hers as I stared off into the distance. I wondered if there were more like her out her. Maybe this sandy place was where healers liked to come to do some research stuff. It did seem like a pretty peaceful place. I would guess that peaceful is what healers needed to have for their research.

As we went crashing into the waves. As the waves kept knocking me over, Sikeax told me something about figuring out the waves. I could not hear her that well though. I guess the water got in my ears or something. Anyway, after I figured out the waves, I burst through the water as fast as I could and tagged Sikeax to make her, It.

I ran away as fast as I could, squealing and laughing. "You're gonna get it now! Fear me, Sikeax the Water Phoenix!" The girl called after me. I gave a little high pitched whinny and shook my head! “Not even Sikeax the Water Phoenix will be able to catch me! I am fast faster than you!” It was so true. I was so much faster than that slowpoke. Ha! It would take her a YEAR to catch someone with my speed. She was silly not to just give up, because everyone know that she can’t catch me. I hesitated, thinking that I should maybe slow down for her so that she could catch me. Naa! I’ll let her try.

My head twisted back as my legs kept running faster and faster. I smiled at her, seeing as though she was trying her hardest to catch me. I felt my hoof hit something hard! Pretty soon, I was once again tumbling down. Ouch! That hurt! Water rushed through my nose and rocks scraped my legs and chest and belly. Damn it! I had to be more careful. I staggered up, trying to hold my weigh on my poor scratched up legs! DANGG! It hurt like hellll! Oh well! I would still not let her get me! I limply ran through the salty pool. Every step I took was filled with prickles of pain. I would not show my pain though!

“I am ok! I still can run faster than you! Even with my legs hurt!”

[[OCC:: Soo sorry for the wait @[Sikeax] Also, my little Kilchii is learning how to be competitive XD]]

speech speech speech speech speech

Messages In This Thread
Hush - by Sikeax - 08-25-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Hush - by Kilchii - 08-26-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Hush - by Sikeax - 08-26-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Hush - by Kilchii - 08-26-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Hush - by Sikeax - 08-26-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Hush - by Kilchii - 08-29-2013, 04:53 PM