the Rift

Where have you been all my life?

Titanium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare seemed to be annoyed by my laid back posture, and yawning. So I figured I wouldn't be my usually rude, and careless self, and be somewhat polite to the outreaching mare. With that thought, I whipped myself into good posture. I lifted my head higher, and balanced my weight on all four hooves, and unusual occurrence for me. The mare continued her answers to my ongoing questions as I did so.

"The foothills is home to my herd, known as the Grey." The mare said in her very feminine voice, which was very unexpected, based on her stature. "And we are currently in a forest known as the Threshold. The sun cannot rise. The Gods have abandoned these lands. I do not know why, I am just as new here as you. I do hope they return soon, however. I am not fond of the shadows."

That was relieving to hear, I wasn't the only newbie to this dark, and eerie world. This "Grey" seemed to be a nice place, although all I had pretty much heard about it is that it is in the foothills, and that it is called The Grey. That is when the mare threw out an offer I thought would never come. "You are welcome to join the grey, Tin-Titanium. If it please you." Gosh, for how rude I have been to this mare, you'd think that she wouldn't want any part of me in her herd.

"Yes please miss Art-Artemis." I said, mimicking her stutter. " Now what are we waiting for, dear?" I said. "Lets get a move on, before this place gets any darker!"

OCC:: Should we just end this here and go to an acceptance thread? or something...

"Speak."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Artemis - 08-26-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Artemis - 08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-26-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Where have you been all my life? - by Titanium - 08-27-2013, 12:04 PM