the Rift

[OPEN] I've been looking for you // Eris

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The reach with her muzzle is in an attempt to close the distance between them. Oh she'd never admit it but this one had a dangerous allure, Eris had to find the psychical contact. A crude smile spreads luxuriously on his thin lips, she pauses just from a moment in her advance. Maybe he liked her allure, after all she was a leader, a strong player in the game of lies, alliances and pretences. Also she was fine to look at, lengthy red hair, a slim yet fit body, bright eyes that shone with mirth. Then she watches as he moves to finally close the distance between them, he extends his graceful neck, his face inched closer. The Blood Empress did not back away, she was enjoying this game and his charm for too much. Finally contact, her flesh was met by his, their breaths mingle together in the air for a moment, she inhales his scent; eyes flutter closed and she fights to control her excitement at his closeness. She waits hardly moving, wondering if there might be more, with a single step he moves closer, their bodies now not too far part from each other. His sooty muzzle traces the elegant curve of her jaw, through the fiery strands of her mane, and up to the tip of her ear.

Skywalker’s dangerous breath is warm and thrilling, she sighs with ecstasy as it starts to trickle down her neck – the heat was amazing, she wanted more. His voice speaks and startles her eyes open, “So true,” Eris decides to remain silent for a moment, still startled by the fact that she had enjoyed his touch. Her stomach was filled with a physical fluttering feeling...was it possible that she was actually being to like this stag? This had only happened once before with Skysong, the little filly that had captured her heart and called her friend. Indeed this was exciting, Eris would withhold her judgement for a while longer. The game of cat and mouse was still being played, she would not back away and become the mouse. Eris hated loosing. "Indeed this is exciting, but who is more excited I wonder?" Her voice is calm, as quiet as a breath from the wind. Blue orbs watch him again, curious and enthusiastic. Assuming that her own dangerous allure was playing a part in their game, she offered him a flirty smile praying to play at his emotions.

"Loyalty, many can utter the word yet most can rarely keep it." Danger filled her tones, she was not a mare that was impressed by empty words...he would be a fool to think so. But she would not refuse him a home by her side, however she would not allow him to bring plans to life that predicted her demise. She had come too damn far and worked too damn hard to loose it all to some liar now. "Can you keep your word? Or are you going to make sweet sounds with your lips but never follow through?" Quiet falls between them, she takes the chance to gently rub his cheek, the touch is impelling, a single chuckle falls from her lips. This stallion had, for some reason, really got her... going. "You do speak mostly the truth...although I do not doubt the abilities of my madmen or our alliances. You see, I already have made arrangements with...shall I say....rather powerful leaders." Did he truly doubt her that much? A trained warrior who had been involved with bloody politics all her life. "You say you can give me a crown? Prove it, you say you bring me glory? Show me how. Letting those words settle between them, Eris took a moment to inspect his nose. Nothing much bothered her...his nose certainly did not. "I promise, if you make it happen, I will share my crown and I will share my glory with you."

They inhale each others scents, The Empress commits his to memory. His glorious smell intoxicates her, it did not control her however. Eris knew how to remain in charge of her own body, the only true authority. The weaker ones always fell pray to letting their emotions govern them. They fall quiet for a moment, locked around each other. It did not take a genius to guess what her response would be to his reply. More trickery, honesty and given their current stance, desire filled her tones. "Are you sure you want to dabble with me?" A curious gaze watched him, taking in another breath filled with his scent. "Then again...I'm fairly certain I want to try you." A wicked grin as the game rose to a new level, would he back away and keep himself in check or would he be reckless? Would he please his lady in any and every way she needed? "I like to get what I want." She whispered to him, although she couldn't be sure that he heard her. That was for the best anyway. They were both treading in dangerous waters.

As he takes yet another step forward to let his sooty lips brush down the length of her neck, The Empress shivers. He continues to feel her, down his lips move, towards the generous slope of her shoulder. "I can think of a few uses for you. More than just filling her with desire. He was cunning, ruthless and liked danger. The perfect material for someone to help lead her people.

Their scene is getting more intense, Eris is hungry to learn to know what comes next. "Getting along with me is easy. I wonder how easy it might be with you." She looks him over and then grins. Surely not too hard.

As she lures him into the next part of her game he does not hesitate. This alone did him many favours, the murky waters swirled around their feet; the danger of death is always present in these lands. She turns to inspect him and inquires for his name. Possibly he was like her when it came to names, they were nothing but a dangerous title that should be respected. Surprise did not fill her when he does not answer but slides up to her instead, shoulder to shoulder. Taking the opportunity she now explores his face, brushing her check against his, tracing his jaw, next she moves a little closer. Her nose runs down his neck and back up it again. Finally she withdraws and shoots him a flirty grin while she awaits his answer. She watches something dark entwine itself around his legs, his tones fill the air and yet she does not look at him. Something was tugging at her tail, attempting to crawl up the hairs. Chills covered her body at it's tugging, she imagined it to have a sticky and spiky feel. Eyes narrowed at the evil lurking in the water, it is a moment before Eris looks over Skywalker. Not much longer would she force him to stand in these forsaken waters that had claimed so many lives.

"Alright Skywalker. You have my interest in more ways than one." Perhaps he had won this little game, perhaps she was planning more. She still felt the desire for him trickling through her very being, it would not master her though. At least not now, maybe if he wanted her, she would let him have have her. "Perhaps it's my turn to gather your interest even more." From behind she gently swatted him with her tail, strands wrapped themselves around his legs, the evil that was working it's way up her tail fell. Giggling again she backed out of the swamp, watching him carefully.

" "
1288 words.
Eris isn't the kind of mare who would back away. You have my full permission for Skywalker to react in anyway that is his character. Also, sorry for the length :\
@[Skywalker]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
I've been looking for you // Eris - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-22-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-29-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 10-06-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Skywalker - 09-05-2013, 04:51 PM