the Rift

[OPEN] Mistress Moon [acceptance thread]

Titanium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

We wandered aimlessly in the wilderness, the darkness sure didn't seem like it was helping the mare. However I still followed her intently, stepping in her large footprints. We had made quite a few circles, although I didn't want to mention it. I occasionally tossed my regal, flat crested face into the air. causing my swished upward hair to fly around, and settle back into its wavy, upward position. my feet skipped, and bounced in the mud, splashing, and throwing mud in all directions, my inner child felt like it was about to explode. My body burst with a fiery colour against the dark night, red as if a burning flame, consuming its white base. My caramel eyes dated around trying to adjust to the darkening world, that my coat failed to provide light for.

The mare started to walk up to these amazing trees, they seemed to be lit by hundreds of candles, providing great light, which cut into the endless dark. This must be the foothills. I thought to myself. "I could get used to this." the words spilled out of my red lips, as I blew past the mare, in a fast gallop, to see these new plants. I felt like a colt in a new world, which I was, a very old colt. my hooves clicked against the outreaching roots. as the mare kept her steady pace strait ahead. I veered back to her, discontinuing my ADD moment, and halting next to Artemis, my feet halt square, and perfect, neck arched as her own, and looking straight ahead.

"Speak."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Mistress Moon [acceptance thread] - by Artemis - 08-27-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Mistress Moon [acceptance thread] - by Apollo - 09-05-2013, 08:55 PM