the Rift

[OPEN] Scars across the sky [Kahlua]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

What does it do? His question broke the air and she opened her mouth, only to find no words coming out. She, who hardly knew how to shut up when it was good and proper, had nothing to say. For a second she sad there dumbly, although her stupidity was quickly interrupted by the stallion reaching forth to touch the plum colored stone. She shuddered as his lips brushed against her chest. Something about him was making her feel uncomfortable, but she trusted in her goddess and let the stallion do as he please... for now. The love and compassion of the gods only went so far, of course.

Their meeting was suddenly interrupted by the growth of grass underfoot and Kahlua stepped away from the stallion a stride. “Hototo?” She said the name softly, turning her head left and right to see if she could find the ram-horned god-son in her midst. He was not there, however, and she absentmindedly reached down to grab a mouthful of the sweet greens. If this is not the work of Hototo, then whose work is it? She wondered to herself, though her musings were cut rather short.

Skywalker, he claimed and she once again set her gaze to him. She caught the tone this time and flickered her ears, wondering if she had done something wrong. “I don't know exactly what it does,” she said finally, realizing she had not answered his question. Perhaps that was why he was upset. “It has the magic of the gods.” She offers in hopes that it will appease him. Tell me, Kahlua, he began and she laughed brightly as he finished. She had no concept of rhetoric. “Oh, I have no real magic, my friend,” she responded, thoughts falling once again to Hototo and those that did. “The gods grant gifts when they are pleased. I suppose this is my gift for fighting to keep the Qian, my herd, in command of the World's Edge.” She paused a moment and shook her head. “I think the moon goddess must not want the racist unicorns in her land.”

@[Skywalker]
OOC| No worries :)

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-27-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-28-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-01-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-14-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-18-2013, 03:13 PM