the Rift

[OPEN] Scars across the sky [Kahlua]

Skywalker Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He shrugs and moves to the side, already weary of their idle conversation. As quickly as it came the realization and want for magic abandons him and he looks at the naïve mare with a growing sense of restlessness constricting his patience. Skywalker really has no more business with her, there is no beat of attraction, nothing interesting she could give him and he has discarded the idea of stealing her little trinket. She presents herself as an unlikely vessel of valuable information – the black stallion assumes that whomever she answers to has not shared any important secrets with the mare, given her apparent habit of speaking so freely. He is about to turn on his heels and return to the murky depths of the spectral marsh when he changes his mind. Perhaps she can be of use, he reminds himself, perhaps this mare can take him to the gods, deliver him unto the possibility of harnessing some magic of his own. His ears swivel atop his head and he turns toward her again – an interesting concept, indeed. “Gods,” he begins with his gaze firmly set on her, “will you take me to them?”

“Perhaps you can show me your gods, acquaint me with them so that I, in time, may earn magic of my own?”

Although he does not doubt his abilities as a fighter, he understands that he will always be at a certain disadvantage without magic; the want returns. “And maybe tell me something about yourself on the way, where do you belong? I assume it is not with the racist unicorns, hmm?”

He decides to play nice, for now.

S K Y W A L K E R.

WC: 273
OOC: I've been trying to get a decent reply to you, sorry it took so long. I thought maybe they could go to VOTG and speak to the gods or something? Sorry about the AWFUL post, I'll do better next time :p

Messages In This Thread
Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-27-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-28-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-01-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-14-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-18-2013, 03:13 PM