the Rift

[OPEN] Scars across the sky [Kahlua]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Though the stallion was growing weary of their time together, Kahula was reveling in it. She was a social butterfly by nature. Meetings with others gave her energy and made her feel reinvigorated. Especially now, while she was so proud of herself for conquering her fear and climbing the mountain to it's summit, she wanted to be in the presence of another. Being by herself was more than useless to the mare. Any time spent by herself was mostly silent, her brain not being equipped to ponder the workings of the world. Yes, she needed company like she needed air and she was determined to spend some more time with this stallion, whether he wanted it or not.

Will you take me to them? His question makes her eyes grow wide, not in fear but excitement. She had not yet been to the veins of the gods where their thrones sat upon the ground so mightily, but she had heard tell of where it was and was more than excited to see the place herself. “Some of them are gone from this land right now,” she said, repeating information she had learned from Hototo and then motioning up to the moon. “The sun does not rise because our lord of the light has gone from us. But I believe I know where the gods stay. I can take you there, at the very least, so you might know where it is in the future!”

So excited to be useful, the mare was nearly bounding out of her hooves. At once, she set off at a trot for the path that led down the side of the mountain. She looked back once to see if he was following as he began to speak again. Letting his question fill the air, and trusting that he was behind her, she began to speak again, her idle chatter pleasant enough for herself but likely a simple annoyance to the stallion. “I live in the World's Edge, led by queen Mirage the DragonHeart and Thor the GentleHeart. Our herd asks only for peace and equality in the land. We welcome any who wish to further this goal with us.” She paused for a moment, her heart swelling with pride. She loved the land she called home immensely, more than she ever thought would be possible. “I came from a long way off... my home burned to the ground and I lost my family. I have found new family here, though.” She fell silent, a stupid smile plastered on her face as she continued on down the path of the mountainside, happy to spend some more time with this somewhat frightening, but rather intriguing, stallion.

@[Skywalker]
OOC| Again, no worries at all! I don't think any of the gods will come, especially since two are still missing and the other two are busy. We can just go visit the Veins, though. Feel free to start a thread. You can dictate Kahlua's position as they enter, I don't mind. If it helps you to write your post, assume she's been mindlessly chatting about nonsense the entire walk (because obviously that's what she does), lol

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-27-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 08-28-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 08-28-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-01-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Skywalker - 09-14-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Scars across the sky [Kahlua] - by Kahlua - 09-18-2013, 03:13 PM