the Rift

Home Awaits Me [Freedom Challenge - Varath]

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
IN SEARCH FOR THE GUIDELINES TO THE GATEWAYS OF SIN
Sophistication as cruelty and perfection as virulent truth

Varath was returning home from the World's Edge, bruised, beaten and angry. He grimaced with every step, feeling the way his back pulled when his spine swayed naturally. The normal, lengthy gait was hindered by the pulling and pinching sensation of injury, and the scars that now ran the length of his face, over his eye, bled profusely, staining the white snow with his crimson liquid. As he made his way through the narrow pass, he tried to let out a breath of relief. He was home. A healer could tend to his wounds.

And -

He heart his name being screamed. The stallion squinted, pushing his ears back on the crest of his neck. Bloody hell, why the racket? Oh. The mare he had captured before he had gone to war was still there and still angry. Why had she not run away? He had not been there to keep her captive... Varath contemplated if she was stupid or just naive, but he couldn't decide an answer, and his head hurt too badly for him to even care.

Quietly, the colt approached, his body bruised and bleeding. "No need to yell," he grumbled. "I was not even here." Varath pushed his nose in the direction of the exit, instantly upset that he had done so. Damn, it hurt to even move. His evaluation of his father had clearly been premature. "Go." Varath looked at her with his own, strange, two-colored eyes.

"You could have run away a long time ago, and I am not fit to fight you. Just... go home." Varath grunted, turning to gimp off toward the never-freezing lake. The purpose in his stealing of her had been fulfilled. She had been removed from battle - not that it mattered all that much. From the depressed clouds that hung around the mountain members, he could assume that they had lost both wars.

[[OOC: instead of having this default via lack of reply, I wanted to give it IC resolution. Varath lets Avalon leave, and there was no fight, so no VP would be given.]]

Image Credits

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Home Awaits Me [Freedom Challenge - Varath] - by Avalon - 08-27-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Home Awaits Me [Challenge] - by Tamme - 08-29-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Home Awaits Me [Freedom Challenge - Varath] - by Varath - 08-31-2013, 06:11 PM