the Rift

[PRIVATE] Down With The Vermin

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You see, I wasn't exactly one all for games and using my own damn family to rush into a battle we didn't particularly know if we wanted to fight in just yet. We weren't ready and we needed our damn priorities straight before doing something big and potentially meaning death to us all. You see, I had just recently been freed and oh, I can assure you, I just wasn't going back. Not today, not tomorrow, not for as far as I could see. That much I could assure you.

You see, I would be changing things up. I would be watching my every damn step, and I would be pinpointing every snake along my path. Especially the ones who were about to strike. When they struck, I would be quick to stomp their heads into the ground about a million times and then put their severed heads on a pike to display to the world.

We were Assassins, my love. Not daisies; haha, no. Just, absolutely, no. Though we may be acting like it right now, it would all be changing very soon; coming to a theater oh so near you. Yes, these child games of hopscotch and tag were to stop. Now. Let the chess pieces move, the die roll, and the poker chips be counted.

What brought me to the Heavenly Fields right now? Probably because it was closer to the Foothills. I had a confirmation on our alliance now; we were not enemies. With that in mind, I could focus on other things now knowing that we did have someone backing us. We weren't no longer alone. We might have a chance at this losing battle.

I stalked through the fields cautiously with my arched neck curving in such a way that carried a certain regal look to it. My black wings were folded neatly beside my body, held out slightly to feel the breeze underneath them as I galloped at a speed where Speirling could catch up. I left her and Kilchii within my sights in the night so I could see them all the time while I approached for this meeting. I had heard things hadn't gone down so... smoothly with one of our other members. I turned around, facing my children.

They weren't too far off. The meadow was indeed to a point where though it was misty, I could still see from the moon above. My ears were appointed in different directions; one to my side and one to my rear to listen for any presence. The way this grass crunched when a small hoof fell on it was no place where someone could sneak up on me.

This rendezvous point was where I was supposed to meet this filly; Harmony, I believe her name was.

@[Harmony]

[PM if you wish to join.]
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Down With The Vermin - by Chemical - 08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Down With The Vermin - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Down With The Vermin - by Chemical - 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM