the Rift

[PRIVATE] Down With The Vermin

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I heard hoof beats nearing me and my child both. One of my ears swiveled forward and my arching neck flexed as I looked into the distance. She went by my children and my body tensed as I prepared to spring full force into action, wings coming undone and everything. However, it was apparent she meant no harm; her body language wreaked of it.

She quickly announced her title and my head rose from it's tense state. It carried a regal appearance now and spoke of authority. My midnight black body dipped a nod at her as she approached and when she did she carried quite a message that rung my ears.

"Of course. A pleasure to meet you as well. You must be Harmony. I apologize for the rather ridiculous meeting with another one of us. Things are changing now. For the better, this time.

I lowered my head, crimson eyes boring into hers observantly.

Now, you said you wished to join the Assassins, yes? And are currently part of the World's Edge. Now, I do not mean this in a rude way, but please do explain, how exactly do we have your word and how exactly can we trust you?

In other words, how do we know that you won't return to the Edge with our own information?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Down With The Vermin - by Chemical - 08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Down With The Vermin - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Down With The Vermin - by Chemical - 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM