the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
A sigh left my lips as I lied on the ground, watching the raging fire from Helovia's Heart burst and crack. I had wandered here from the Deep Forest, where I had met Azzaron... Oh, my beautiful ruby. We had created a new life - and it had gone long enough for me to see that my belly was fat - and it had been wonderful.
I had gotten pregnant. Again.
But I couldn't help but wonder if I would birth a healthy foal, since Destry had been born with a cough that had lasted rather long. She didn't cough anymore, but that worried me. What if this foal also had a disease when it came out?
What if this foal... Doesn't even live when it comes out?

I hoped it was alive, because I longed to see this foal. How would a second foal from me and Azzaron look like? Perhaps more like him? Or like Destry, more like me?
My belly was pushed up from the ground, and it looked swollen as hell. I had to be pregnant. This was exactly how it had been with Destry.
My blue gaze turned to the fire again and I let out another sigh. Where was Azzaron? Hadn't he been following me here? I called for him, a simple neigh that would ease his searching for me - if he was searching - and he would be here soon. Hopefully.

I laid my head on the ground and closed my sleepy eyes. I hadn't slept very well since the day I was parted from Azzaron in the Meadow, and now when I was pregnant - again - I had to deserve a little sleep.
My dreams consisted of nothing but colors. Strange enough. But I did see my mother again, walking towards me in the haziness of the dream.

Her white horn shone and made the stars on her body glitter, her blue orbs sparkled with an intensity I couldn't even imagine.
"Mother... I've missed you." This was a part of the dream. I didn't say anything in reality, but the sight of my beloved mum made me speak inside of my dream.
"Mum, I'm pregnant with my second child. Are you not happy for me?", I asked, looking at my mother's slender bodice. She smiled at me, and I returned the smile happily. She embraced me in an equine hug, and I couldn't help myself when I quietly sobbed against her shoulder and back. My mother.

"I miss you, mother." The words were only a whisper, but she heard me loud and clear.
"I know, my daughter. Delinne, I miss you too. But as long as you remember me, I will always be in your heart. Watching over you like all mothers watch their children. You are my light." Her voice was so soft, so calming. It made my heart ache at the first word she spoke. Mother...

And just like that, she disappeared. I continued to sleep with my dream of only colors, but in reality tears ran down my cheeks. Oh mother... I miss you.

"Talking."

ooc: ;___;
word count: 517
tags: Azzaron

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Delinne - 08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM