the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

We had gone to the Heart, the heat welcoming us with it's snapping, hissing flames. I inhaled, the stench of burning dirt, it calmed me, it somehow soothed me. I sighed, letting myself relax a little, letting Delinne wander to rest. She was probably tired from carrying her extra weight. And this time, I knew why her girth was growing.

She was pregnant, thankfully. When I had noticed her body slowly inflating, I couldn't help but feel my heart leap and bound. I was going to be a father to another little one! Questions constantly buzzed in my head as I thought of another little child, wondering if that child would be a girl or a boy, if it would have a special ability, if it would be healthy, if it would grow up normal. The questions aggravated me so much as I trod to the edge of the Heart, gazing into the pit of hissing fire.

Delinne was off, I glanced in her direction, seeing her sleeping. Her sides moved up and down slowly. When I was done staring into the blazing pit, I walked towards Delinne, my stride calm, my pace slow. I had heard her neigh just a minute ago, but now she was drifting into sleep, so I positioned myself beside her, wrapping my neck around her as she slept. She shifted once or twice, in her own little dream world.

While Delinne was dreaming, I had time to think about Destry. I could get her back right now, I could do it. I could get up now and get to the Basin, steal her away while everyone was off somewhere else. But would she even trust me? I doubted it, for I had only spoken to her a few times, so she probably thought of me as a stranger. But if I mentioned Delinne, maybe then she would come with me. But I had no hard evidence that Delinne was with me, so she probably come with me. If she had grown loyal to the Basin, she might call out for one of the bastards, hope they would protect her.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I noticed a glittering speck falling down Delinne's cheek. Frowning, I realized she was crying. But she did not wake, so she was still asleep. I pushed my nose against her cheek in an attempt to wipe away her tears. "Delinne." I whispered, keeping my nose to her cheek, my word a soft whisper on my lips.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3

word count: 418

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Delinne - 08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM