the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Colors. They had replaced my mother and were swirling around, making random patterns. But after a while, they started to form. The colors took a form of a horse, with a proud horn on it's head, and the horse walked towards me. It's body was covered in a vibrant palomino color, it's muzzle was pink and the legs were deep purple. There were two spots - I guessed that they were supposed to be the eyes - that looked straight at me.
One was blue, clear like a summer sky. But the other one was deep red and it was just staring at me. It's mane and tail was dark purple just like the legs, except that the tips of the hair was colored in a deep, almost rusty red.
But still, I found it's markings to stand out. Especially the one on the shoulder, that seemed to be colored white. It's shoulder was covered in white flames, but it didn't seem like it hurt.
The horse came closer, showing me a horn of the same colors as the hair, and it rose over me...

And then I woke up with the feeling of Azzaron's muzzle against my cheek. My eyes widened and I rose my head a bit from the ground, looking at my mate with tired eyes. He had positioned himself behind me and I loved to feel the warmth from his body.
It calmed me and made my heart flutter. How long hadn't it been since we could just relax?
My left ear flicked as I heard him say my name, and suddenly I wondered why he had caressed my cheek.
I tried to look at his muzzle and saw slight wetness right between his pale nostrils. Was it from me? My eyes felt irritated and swollen, maybe I had cried in my sleep?
"Azzaron... I'm sorry, I fell asleep. I'm just so tired..." I yawned and rolled over to a more comfortable position now that I was awake.
How long had I been asleep?

The fire still cracked and spat in front of me, but that wasn't a clue since it always burned. It was eternal. The sky above us was dark just like it had been for a good while now. Stars shone and glittered on the vault, together with the big white eye of the night.
I loved the night, honestly. It was the only time of the day when I could feel safe. Why? I don't know.
Somehow I felt like I was one with the darkness and it's twinkling decorations across the sky.

Azzaron's body behind me reminded me of reality again and I glanced at him. My swollen belly was big, all thanks to him. A smile appeared on my dark lips as I tried to imagine what this child would look like. If it was even alive, that was.
Would it be a daughter or a son?
Would it have wings? Or a horn? Or both?
My thoughts wandered back to the dream of colors. Maybe it was connected? After all, my last pregnancy-dream had consisted of four different colors which had matched my daughter perfectly later when she was out.
Maybe... Maybe these colors had to do with my child? And the horn... I hadn't seen any wings in the dream, so maybe my child was a unicorn?

As my head started to ache, I stopped thinking about it and smiled again. My gaze turned to my belly again and I nuzzled the scarred skin. My second child was there, inside of me, growing stronger and bigger for every day. And by every day I got more stressed about the fact that neither of us had a home.
I wanted a home for us this time, so that my child wouldn't have to live as an outcast and become vulnerable to the rest of the world.
"Azzaron... We should search for a home." My voice was strong and full of will. I didn't know if my mate wanted to continue to wander around, but I knew that I wanted a home.
Somewhere I could go and feel like I belonged.
Somewhere where I didn't have to spend my time together with racist unicorns in a cold as hell-landscape. I wanted a home full of warmth and love.
And I hoped to the bottom of my heart that my lover wanted the same.

"Talking."

ooc: Damn.. A lot of muse for pregnant Delinne XD
word count: 733

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Delinne - 08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM