the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

She awoke, looking at me. She apologized, but what for? She had been resting, and she had needed the rest. Smiling, I pressed my cheek against hers, withdrawing it only moments after. I kissed her shoulder, a smile on my lips. "It's quite alright, my love. You need your rest." I murmured, laying my head across her shoulder. She nuzzled her scarred stomach, and I raised my head, nuzzling her stomach as well. There was our new child, curled up in her womb, waiting for their day to come.

I touched my muzzle to Delinne's as she brushed her stomach, I could feel her warm breath colliding with mine, my breath brushing across her stomach. She spoke again, words hitting me in the face. A... a home? But where? The Dragon's Throat would likely not accept me, after I ignorantly challenged Kri. That had been a big mistake. I didn't speak for a while, wondering why Delinne wanted a home...

Oh.

That's why.

She probably didn't want our child to live as an outcast. It made sense, an outcast life was no life for a young child. I smiled, looking at Delinne. "A home? As in, a herdland? Um... well, I suppose we could find one. Do you have a herd in mind? Dragon's Throat is off the list for me because of my history with them." I snickered, a smile on my lips. She was thinking about our child, and it's future. The child needed a place to call home, and so did we.

Besides, if this eternal night was still happening when our child was born, we would need to find a herd, where there was light. Our child could not be raised in a world of dark, no no it couldn't. So joining a herd was a good plan. At least, I thought so.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ---

word count: 307

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Delinne - 08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM