the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dreamland. [Azzaron]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"It's quite alright, my love. You need your rest." Fine. But he had still caught me sleeping, and dreaming for that matter... I watched him as he seemed to ponder the thought about a home. He looked confused, but his red eyes soon lighted up with an understanding sheen. "A home? As in, a herdland? Um... well, I suppose we could find one. Do you have a herd in mind? Dragon's Throat is off the list for me because of my history with them." My darling was so confused and I almost laughed. But I kept it to a smile and nudged his muzzle lovingly.
"Yes, Azz, I mean a home as in a herdland. I don't like the Dragon's Throat and honestly, even if you didn't have a past I would still not live there. It would be too hot since I have a black coat, and I have a past with them as well. But I was thinking... Why not the Edge?" My last sentence was more quiet than the rest and I thought about it myself for a second.
The Edge... I would have to live with those I had battled against. Would I be able to live with them?
Or even worse... Would they even accept us?

"You maybe know this already, but I lived there once. Before I met you." I nudged his muzzle again and breathed warm air on him, taking in his scent.
"We were outcasted by the Qian - the herd who lives there now. And I don't know if they will accept us - accept me. I do have a friend in the Qian, Lace, but I don't know if he remembers me or if he sees me as an enemy by now. I haven't met him since before the Battle." I spoke loud enough for Azzaron to hear over the cracking fire in front of us, and both of my ears were pointed towards him.
A sigh left my mouth as I turned away my head and looked into the fire. Would they accept me? Would they even recognize me?
I was skinnier than before, even with my pregnant belly, and I was more weatherbitten than I had been back then.
My face was slimmer and more scarred, my coat didn't shine like before and my hair was tangled and messy. Honestly, I barely recognized myself whenever I looked down on my reflection in the waters.

"Should we try to join them? It's worth a shot..." I whispered and turned my head to my lover again. It was worth the journey. And if we got accepted... My kids would have a new home.
A good home.

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 446

@[Azzaron]

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 08-28-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Delinne - 08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron, Kaj] - by Azzaron - 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Dreamland. [Azzaron] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM