the Rift

[OPEN] Will Work for Food

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The trip here was quick and painless, for the most part. My stomach started heaving itself around once in a while, just another side affect of the poisonous mist that came leaking out of those creatures' baskets. Their cloaked faces, hidden away from the never ending night, disappeared into the swamp's depths just as quickly as they had shown up. Ever since then we have all seemed to be acting a little more odd than usual; we all did seem to actually belong to the nut house now. Now here I am, my body awkwardly jolting around as I'm leading, then following as it has seemed to happen.

He had been acting out of sorts for a little while, though I had only known the strange horned stallion for maybe an hour. Crashing, bobbing and weaving around and into trees seemed to be his most common issues. He moved ahead of me in a very ungraceful way, slamming into yet another tree before dropping his massive face to the earth, scraping his curvy horns into the sod. "Are you even looking?" His voice snapped through the air like the crack of a whip, my ears suddenly becoming alert and cocking forward. I stopped a few feet behind the mud coated bag of bones.

What are we looking for again? I asked myself, empty purple eyes searching frantically at the blossoming ground for whatever it was that we had set off to look for. Once more his voice drug out from his body, causing my eyes to climb from the newly greening earth to his distant, dark eyes. My jaw propped open for a moment, the slack of my muscles feeling wonderful. What do I want in exchange for help? My brain swirled around for a moment, careless as a foal chasing a frog in a pond. What is he look- THE PLANT! My mind cleared itself once more, the dismal fog that had been casting itself over my every thought seeming to fade away entirely for a quick second.

"Only one thing, big boy. You are coming home with me, correct?" I tilted my skull to the right, staring up at his never ending gaze, hoping to be able to wiggle my way into his thought process sooner or later. This scrawny brute would be a tough one to crack, and would surely be a long process. By his actions he keeps displaying now, he will surely fit in with the family quite nicely. Hopefully Seele and Eris would be happy with my new toy that I would drag home.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Oxy]
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-29-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-31-2013, 02:27 PM