the Rift

[OPEN] Will Work for Food

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

It seemed that my manic cackling sparked some actual emotion besides panic into the prune of a brute's brain. My gaze stayed on him, looking past him more than at him, really. His lips parted, the words coming out as "Well what makes you tick then?" My throat tightened and I shifted my weight. I'm not, crazy, am I? I felt my skin crawl at the thought of actually being considered "crazy." A sigh escaped my lungs, rolling from my partially opened lips in a silent cloud. No, I'm not crazy. I'm just angry.. and gorgeous. Angry and gorgeous. A smirk crawled across my jaws again and I giggled to myself.

"A lot of things make me tick, big boy." I drop my cranium to the ground once more, shaking it around wildly in order to get my thick forelock out of the way.. if it is even in the way. Was it? My brain seems to bounce off of the protective castle walls, swimming in the juices that it continuously soaks in like a hot tub. A dizziness caresses my body with a warm hand, causing me to slowly lift my skull back into the air. Each leg spreads out awkwardly in order to keep my balance.

The black skeleton talks again, but I cannot focus on what it is that he is saying exactly; instead of asking what it was that he had responded with, I laugh.. cackle, in sorts. My eyes roll toward the permanent night sky, jaws parting in order to let the laugh ease it's way out. White tail waves back and forth simultaneously, the ratty end wrapping around my right ankle and gingerly hugging it as the muscles of my hind quarters pull the hair up and away from my limb.

The laugh seems to come from my chest for an infinity, but realistically was only a few seconds. Once more I find myself staring blankly at the stallion before me. "Does it make you feel good? The plant?" My voice is hushed, almost as if I am whispering a secret to my best friend in the middle of class.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Oxy]
Ooc: Oh right on, :D That would be purrfect, lol.
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-29-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 09-01-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 09-10-2013, 11:12 PM