the Rift

[OPEN] F-@-|-|_

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

The Constrictor's arrival was first announced by the huff of a bear's breath, the scrape of his claws against the earth, and then he appeared, short and stout, wrinkled wet nose and black lips, small beady eyes and shaggy fur. I didn't flinch at Eytan; he was a well-known presence around the Foothills, being the companion of our military leader. Speaking of Ktulu, I did wonder why she hadn't gone to war herself. Ah... she did have Ranjiri. What would it be like being raised by our most kind, generous Chieftess' hip?

"Ktulu, I came from the Dragon's Throat. The Aurora Basin attempted to invade the Tuuli; they have failed. I didn't see the outcome of the World's Edge battle or how your soldiers fared." Seeing the simplicity of her words, I return the favor. There isn't any use in wasting extra words on something so basic. The Throat won. The Basin lost. I could have wasted time wondering outloud if the Aurora Basin might launch a single attack the next time, and how stupid they might be, and perhaps our healers could tend to them and further indebt the herd to us; but I didn't waste my breath. That was her problem to figure out with Apollo.

I shift my weight, resting a hoof, my breathing a little short. Shaking my head firmly, I adjusted the way my slightly wavey mane rested on my neck, and curled my neck a touch. It was very important to always look your best.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
F-@-|-|_ - by Raeden - 08-28-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: F-@-|-|_ - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: F-@-|-|_ - by Raeden - 08-30-2013, 01:33 PM