the Rift

The Wandering One

Esther Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Speech" Thought
Spoken At

"Miss?" The tall mare couldn't help but to be bemused, yet absorbed in the way this stallion addressed her, "such formality flatters me." A gentle smile creased her light pink lips while her long tail ensnared her left hind cannon - the long, black hairs settled against the ground. Though, any sort of 'title' felt formal to Esther. Living with just her parents as wanderers for quite some time, she never truly learned 'formality.' She does a very good job at faking it, despite her past.

"Of course. I can understand that it can be rather stressful moving from place to place..."

"Stressful, miserable, lonesome," The unicorn stated in a subtle tone of voice. She lowered her bulky, yet well refined head and flicked it back up into the air, mainly to shake her unnecessarily long forelock away from her face. Her satellite-like ears remained erect and forward, listening to the welcoming unicorn before her. She had taken notice of his horn, so blatantly adorned atop his head, and felt even more so relieved that she was speaking to another of her kind. Sure, she was relieved to even be speaking with someone, but another horn-bearing equine made it that much more stress-free.

"If you're searching for a home or a place of respite from your journey, miss Esther, could I possibly offer you mine? I venture from a herdland north from here, and it isn't terribly far. It's called the Windtossed Foothills, where my family, the Grey reside. There is plenty to eat, plenty to drink... And once the sun returns to this land, the view of the mountains are breathtaking."

The black overo was thrilled. She never would have guessed stumbling upon an unknown, seemingly dangerous land would bring her this close to a potential home, and her excitement shown with the delighted expression tainting her facial features. "You are far too kind, Apollo," the mare stated, "you see, I have been roaming for what seems like forever in search of a place to call home. Such an offer is only the beginning of my dreams becoming a reality." The lady's smile grew.

"I accept your offer."

Addressed: Apollo
Mentioned: Apollo
Tone: Enthralled, yet maintaining a relaxed composure~.
Word Count: 308
Notes: None

Messages In This Thread
The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-30-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-31-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 09-01-2013, 04:36 PM