the Rift

[OPEN] X Amount of Words [Spies/Shadows Meeting]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Apollo knew that he needed to act. Ktulu had named him Chief of the Foothills, thinking him worthy enough to lead beside her and cultivate the fundamentals of the Grey, but there were times when he wondered if she had made the right choice. The overo wasn't aggressive, assertive, or pushy. He wasn't stern, nor could he glare holes through the back of skulls like Ktulu could... He wondered if he even had the respect of his herdmates, and especially the respect of his spies.

Leading material was definitely something that he lacked, and Apollo knew that he needed to change.

Apollo knew, since day one, that he would never be able to fill the void that Ophelia had left during her departure. And he never wanted to. Taking the Forsaken's place had never been on his mind. The stallion never wanted to replace Ophelia, but simply... Carry on where she had left off. And yet, there was still a void within the Foothills since the pale lady had left. Hopefully they would hold their own without her.

Coming to a stop atop the waterfall that crested through the Foothills, Apollo's eyes lingered upon the star-filled sky for a few moments before he sucked in a deep breath. Head poised high, he called out for those that he needed. "Spies, shadows! Please, hear my words. There are things that we need to discuss." Apollo's words were demanding, steadfast... Things needed to happen, to change, less they possibly lose the home that they had worked so hard to gain. Progress needed to be made.

Letting out a soft breath, the black and white stallion stood and waited, a breeze stirring the strands of his mane. Soon he would find out the answer to his worries.

[ooc: This is a meeting for the ranks of Spies/Shadows of the Foothills, so Raeden, Phaedra, and Mesec, and Ktulu if she wishes. If you would like to join this thread, or possibly change your rank to Spy, PM me please.]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
X Amount of Words [Spies/Shadows Meeting] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 10:03 PM