the Rift

[OPEN] Darling Victory, my gratitude

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

Mists herald her coming, thickening between the trees like a white blanket, guarding them in obscurity. The soft glow of the mood seemed to make the mist grow, moving softly, seeking one. Like long fingers on an ethereal hand, the mists sought Mirage, pulling her toward the center of the land where the trees grew tall and old. The goddess stood, looking tired, average. Most of the radiance and power that emanated from her was diminished in this blight of darkness.

Exhaustion plagued her, making her stunning, strange eyes look tired. While her siblings were in the abyss, the land was hers to care for alone, and the job was not an easy one. However, this gift, a gift to Mirage, would help her and hopefully be an honor onto the moon-loving leader. The invasion had to go without her blessing, but she had been confident in the Dragon Heart, and her confidence had been well founded.

A few talented fighters from the north against the might and passion of the dragon army was no assurance of victory. The loyalty she felt here would not go unrewarded. So she stood, waiting for the one who lead them, who lead her Hellena, to arrive. The goddess stood patiently, resting her hind legs and closing her eyes and she inhaled the scents of her forest. She smiled softly. "Mirage," she whispered, the sound seemed to murmur from every tree, racing through the forests as an eerie wind rustled the leaves of the trees.

[[Take your time, hun!]]

@[Mirage]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Darling Victory, my gratitude - by God of the Moon - 08-30-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-06-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Rishima - 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM