the Rift

[OPEN] Before the storm.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I had never seen Guacho this crestfallen, so on the verge of hopelessness. Astounded, but trying to remain leveled enough for conversation sake I listened as he mumbled, “All….wrong” to the now quiet mistress. Then the warrior slowly rose those broken eyes to mine and said, “Guacho fail b’cause… b’cause….” Fina pressed forward along my spine, curiously anticipated; her feathers brushed my nap as she stared at the beast that so rarely uttered anything of aside from “Nay or Yar.” Subconsciously I braced for him to say something earth shattering, a thousand and one questions raced through my mind in a single instant. Was Kri dead? Did Majua return and settle his score? “Onni fight….Levi fight….” It should be mentioned that by now understanding his broken language came easy—“Others go hurt. Not Guacho.”

He was…guilty for not finding an opponent? My frown deepened from inner consideration, a true battle heart this one was. Like my father. “Gaucho should be hurt.” His serpent left the safety of antlers, drawing Fina’s attention by the movement. Her eyes lingered for a moment on something that might be considered dinner had it not bonded to a soul of large proportion. “Ah brother… the unicorns came like a babe without permission to leave its mothers tit.” There had been so few oppressors, or sheer numbers overwhelmed their attacks. “Your steady courage fires our brothers to strong purpose. You will get another chance at Unicorn blood.” Retaliation would come, it was only a matter of when.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Before the storm. - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Before the storm. - by Gaucho - 09-01-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Before the storm. - by Sohalia - 09-01-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Before the storm. - by Midas - 09-02-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Before the storm. - by Gaucho - 09-03-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Before the storm. - by Sohalia - 09-10-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Before the storm. - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 05:47 PM