the Rift

[OPEN] These days

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was finally beginning to feel like myself again. That feeling of wanting to shed blood was stronger than before. I had missed that blood thirsty portion of myself that so willing killed the random wolf or rabbit - even begged to go out and cut up someone's side just to watch them bleed and cry out. But, for some reason today did not seem to be too prosperous on that turf.

There was the feeling that someone else was there. Which would be a correct assumption mein puppe... purred Schwere as I put myself on alert. Glass hooves sliding through the mud as I inched forward and closer to where the sound of traveling hooves being suctioned up by the marsh mud was coming from.

It seemed as though I hadn't gotten there first. The antlered mare, Agrona, was already there, surveying the threat. But, what amused me most was the fact that she was in her face, towering over the mare who had curled up behind a hollowed out log. Ears poking out above it but nothing else noticeable to my eyes. Agrona was growling at the creature and I couldn't help but to let out a dainty laugh into the air around me.

Why are they in the marsh? Innerste questioned. They must have a death wish... Unheil responded. And so, I ventured in even closer to the pair, letting out another tiny giggle into the air. "Recke seems to have stumbled across the kleine." I mused, a wicked grin on my face. "Please. Do tell. What are you doing in the sections of the marsh that wish death upon others..."

Hopefully, I would receive an interesting reply. I was not in the mood to be bored...

302 words
... Seele post wasn't as creepy/long as the other

translation
recke - warrior
kleine - poor baby
mein puppe - my puppet
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●