the Rift

[OPEN] But, We Are The Monsters

Zima Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Zima

Zima's heart pounded against her chest. She was excited to finally meet someone here at last. She tried to push away her shyness. Now was definitely not the time to be at loss for words. A frigid breeze blew against her coat, make her shiver. She could tell that this stallion was, like her, from the Basin. His scent was crisp and clean. The moonlight shined down on his coat making him look silver. His hooves softly crunched the snow as he walked toward her. There was still a fairly large gap between them. He smiled at her, his red muzzle twisting upward in a friendly manner. But it soon disappeared, back to seriousness, she noticed.

"And who are you?" His voice was deep and raspy in a way. He sounded as if he hadn't talked in a while. The first thing she noticed about him was the red blade that stuck out from his head. She had never seen anything like it. He also had a red muzzle. His coat was a silver grullo, and he had a sleek build and, she had to admit it, a handsome look to him. His legs were black, and she noticed he had a dark stripe down his back. She hadn't seen or met him before, and wondered what rank he was. A small smile curved at her lips, and she stretched her muzzle out to his in a friendly greeting.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you. My name is Zima. I assume you're part of the Basin also? I'm fairly new here. May I ask what your name is?" As she waited for his response, she noticed how dark his eyes were. It was hard to read them. It was getting chilly out here. She shook her mane, and bits of snow flew out of it.

Messages In This Thread
But, We Are The Monsters - by Voodoo - 08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: But, We Are The Monsters - by Voodoo - 09-14-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: But, We Are The Monsters - by Zima - 09-15-2013, 04:58 PM