the Rift

[PRIVATE] And There Were Stars

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: postcopy_zpsa680ad86.png]
You see, there's this storm brewing
and it ain't stopping.

If someone could ever have found me in a extremely happy mood, it was always after I had successfully fought off a bull. And if it was a bull that was particularly challenging, I could have let anything ride upon my back for a week straight. I would just be that damn happy. However, I had gotten close to that feeling practically never with anything else.

That was until, green, crisp, fresh grass appeared right before my eyes. Even then, it hadn't escalated to complete ecstasy, however. It probably never would again. Either way, I was happy and I was eating like never before. I had been surviving off of stripped bark and shriveled dried grass; hay if you will. But I had failed to find cool green grass.

I had traveled to the Heavenly Fields once more and with this, the grasses had already began to turn their sweet shades once more and a sweet aroma was beginning to permeate the air. With this, my icy, crystalline eyes closed as I dove my head into the grasses and grabbed a mouthful.

Another approached and my head jerked up, ears perked. I had my doubts and my suspicions about who it was, but I didn't particularly care right now. My warm and welcoming persona was probably amplified by twenty right now; that was a lot coming from me.

My warm sky blue eyes looked at the presence that was approaching or rather, walking by. With this, my velveteen voice poured into the air and flowed over the air, much like lotion in dry and cracked skin of a two-legged. "Good time, company. I would say day or morning or even night, but right now, I don't suppose I could say that without lying a little, yes?" A big and deep rumble came from deep within my chest much like thunder, but was a friendly chuckle.

@[Skywalker] PM if you wish to join in this.

Messages In This Thread
And There Were Stars - by Adalaide - 08-31-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: And There Were Stars - by Skywalker - 09-01-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: And There Were Stars - by Adalaide - 09-02-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: And There Were Stars - by Skywalker - 09-05-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: And There Were Stars - by Adalaide - 09-07-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: And There Were Stars - by Skywalker - 09-14-2013, 09:27 AM