the Rift

[PRIVATE] Slowing Going Insane || Agrona

Elita Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elita</style>

Promises, and they still feel all
so wasted on myself

The wind danced around, twisting through with my mane and tail and my golden hooves elegantly picked up from the grassy ground. My white pools watched the land in peace. Although I had not been here long, I did know that right from the start, this place did not seem right. It did not have a day and the grass was low. But… Now the grass had come back… My mind cringed to think of all the possibilities that could have happened to make the plants disappear then reappear. I shook my head with grace, trying to clear the throats that jumbled up and pilled in my head. My long neck stretched down to the lush grass, and my maw opened taking a mouthful of the vegetation. The chains of my necklace jingled, the horn swayed to and fro, and the teeth clinked as they lightly touched each other and the cold blue chains. My eye lips slid down, shutting the door of vision. This second was peace.

Peace. It was something that I had not come across ever since I had arrived in the land of Helovia. I was always worried if something would pop up behind me and grab me by the wings. I needed to find a home. I know that that idiot that I had met in the Threshold had told me that there were no herds with just my kind, and if that was true then… I guess I would have to just cooperate. There was one condition though. My leader or leaderess had to be a Pegasus. There was no way that I would take my commands from a horned cow or a wingless mongrel.

My eye lips slithered open head lifted from the ground and peered out, looking beyond the river that rushed and made such a soothing sound. I stretched my beloved wings to the side and took a deep breath of crisp air. I shifted my weight from one side to the other. I could sence that another was here. I prayed to the gods and goddess that it would be one of my kind. One more of those wingless bitches and I was sure to go insane.

"Talking"
@[Agrona]

Messages In This Thread
Slowing Going Insane || Agrona - by Elita - 08-31-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Slowing Going Insane || Agrona - by Agrona - 09-01-2013, 06:41 PM