the Rift

Lost in the Shadowed Wood

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tellmae was the newcomer’s name. She stated that the night walking had gotten to her head. I shook my cranium, showing that I understood. If it was not the high beacons of fire that provided a light in the Throat, I would start to get a little whacked up myself. She also said that she was lost. Everyone was lost when they entered Helovia, or so I think. Confusion was probably running through her mind, just as it was with me when I first entered into this land.

Eris began to talk, my harks pointed forward as she said that she was from the Asylum. She was one of my herd’s allies. A smile from the golden mare got pointed at me, and I could not help but exchange the kind gesture. My tail still swayed slowly and my maw opened to speak, “I have heard many good things about the Asylum.” My fiery orbs then shot at Tellmea. “As I said before, I can also offer you a home, led by a fearless leader named Kri. Although we are called the Dragon’s Throat, do not think that we accually live in a dragon.” I chuckled a little, remembering one of the horses that I had attempted to recruit who thought that the Dragon’s Throat was for actually dragons.

[[Omg.... I am so sorry for this very short and very suckish reply D:]]
@[Tellmae] @[Eris]
talkingggg

Credits

@[Tellmae]

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 08-31-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM