[JUDGED] There are no promises I keep [ Tamme - Spar :: New system!]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice</style>

They had won. The Throat was victorious. Their home of cool oasis's and arid deserts would not be taken; they would not be cast out like so much unwanted trash.

They won

and yet..

...yet...

Gaucho had fled.

As the sounds of Invasion died down and victory rained upon them, the bay had leaped into the endless night, and hauled it, fast and hard (can I have a that's what she said). Without a word he had left his tired and bloodied brothers (and sisters, for he saw Onnnmmmneeeee there as well) and vanished - his dark body easily blending into the expansive night.

His chest heaved as he flew, but not from the strain of flight - surely that couldn't be it, for a soldier such as Gaucho was constantly in the air patrolling. So what, if anything, could cause his flanks to heave so? What could cause his breath to rasp so laboriously in his throat?

What could cause -

Wait.

Wait no - is that a tear?! Is Gaucho crying?!

Come quickly - this you've got to see.

Into the Heavenly Fields Gaucho practically threw himself. His wings directed him towards the cool blue-sheen grasses with such force, that even the strength of his legs could not full justify the landing, and the warrior stumbled gracelessly across the meadow. Black hooves struck the ground awkwardly as his body both tried to right itself, and continued to hurdle forward. It was as if two polar opposites were in play, tugging on different parts of him - his heart was the cause of the blatant self-injury, while his primal instincts fought just as hard to recalibrate his movements. In his antlers, Mara had no idea how to interpret what was going on in her bonded's mind, sensing only hysteria and monumental sadness, and so hissed as loudly as she possibly could, as she wound ever tighter trying to hold on.

Eventually, this shoddy landing did stop, and Gaucho came to a full halt. The dark circles around his eyes were made oblong by the tear tracks that stained his cheek. His jaw muscles pulsated as he grate his teeth, while anxiously tossing his head.

He had been too late.

He had detained Mawwwjaww with Midas, only to be halted in place by an unknown stallion allowing the splattered unicorn to off and hide in the ocean's depths. Although they had returned swiftly, it was not fast enough to join those who had gone to defend the Edge. If that wasn't enough, Gaucho had arrived late to the defense of his home.

He had seen Ommneeee and An-dro-mee-da - Even the traitorous leee-vie had found an opponent; but Gaucho?

Gaucho had screamed at the top of his lungs to the yew-nee-korns...

But he had not been answered. Hours, he had waited. Pacing. Waiting. Hoping - Praying to the God of the Sun - the only God he knew to allow him to partake, but neither divine providence nor horned attacker answered his silent plea's.

They had won.

But he had been too late.

He had been too late.

The worst pain Gaucho had experienced - that of tears burning in his eyes - caused the bay to dance in place - carelessly tossing his head and uttering in descriptive cries of grief.

"SUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN" He screamed towards the heavens. Although he was closest to the moon, being so high up, Gaucho cared little about this. The Sun God had appeared before him long ago, even giving him a quest that he had not yet begun to complete - and so felt closest to him. "PUNISH GAUCHO. GAUCHO TRY. GAUCHO --" With a mighty half leap-half buck, Gaucho whispered the end of the sentence to only himself and Mara, as a new tear rolled down the caveman's cheek. "--try so hard."

In his antlers, Mara pulsed the image of the yewwneekorns - plentiful all around. Although his companion was more rational, she knew nothing more than Gaucho about which were racist, which had attacked the Throat, and which simply were. She had decided, as her bonded had, that they must be bad.

Yes.

He would redeem himself.

He would get a yewwwneekorn.

@[Tamme]

[WC: 727

Angsty Gaucho is in the Heavenly Fields. Magic/Companions as dictated by the SWP (as of the return of Earth).
*New Hybrid system* 3 attack posts.
1/1 Opening POst.
0/3 Attack
0/2 Companion]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
There are no promises I keep [ Tamme - Spar :: New system!] - by Gaucho - 08-31-2013, 09:44 PM