the Rift

[OPEN] A Glance Into the Abyss

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Torleik would be correct to identify the sheathed blade hidden in every inflection of her voice, for it was indeed there; had she been able to read his thoughts, she might have been impressed by the quickness with which he came to understand her, and she might have been equally perplexed as to her greeting. She had, after all, welcomed a great many new members into her land, but it had not been quite so effortless then, nor quite so warm. She was not, by all accounts, a kind or particularly benevolent mare, preferring to rule with a haughty demeanor and demands of perfection from her followers. And yet she demanded neither from the newest knight in their midst, instead electing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for no reason other than she liked him.

And it was really such a rash decision to immediately enjoy the company of a stallion, really, particularly when she didn't know him from Adam and she pined after another, rather absent steed. She might have sighed, if she were the kind to think her actions through, but being blessedly incapable of such logic, she simply offered a sweet smile to the stallion. It was so very out of character, but then he didn't know that, did he?

And then he commented on her solitude, and she regarded him with an odd sort of gleam in her eyes. The hint that he had known of her presence was not missed, but another thought overshadowed it: was he flirting with her? Of course, our Empress was not one to understand the relationship between stallions and mares, having made her own out of convenience rather than love, but at times she liked to think of herself as well-versed in the varied forms of courtship. Unfortunately for Torleik, this was one of those times. "I daresay confidence is a requirement of a leader, wouldn't you, darling?" Again, she smiled that oddly sweet smile at him. "It appears that it is a trait that we share, you and I. You, like me, are alone in the endless night." She raised her brows. "Aren't you?"

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Psyche - 09-17-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Psyche - 10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 10-17-2013, 09:11 PM