the Rift

[OPEN] A Glance Into the Abyss

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

Torleik did not know that Psyche held feelings for another, nor that said other had gone missing in a strange event involving water and being spirited away. Nor was he aware that her actions were particularly out of character in relation to her normal demeanor. His words about her solitude hit home and inwardly, he smirked. He was not a simple soldier; there was much more cleverness and wit to this thick stallion than met a first study. Was he flirting with her? A little, perhaps, to stroke her ego – but in truth, she was a pretty mare. He did not have to try overmuch to force the flirting; though, true to his nature, it was not a gaudy, easily spotted thing.

He could tell that her affected manner of speech (calling him ‘darling’ and such) was a habit, but he found he rather liked it – even if such little pet names meant nothing and were likely only sprinkled in here or there to make him feel important. Torleik didn’t mind such manipulative attempts as long as they didn’t stand to harm him or blatantly sway him one way or another. Ingratiation was one thing; full-blown manipulation, another. Psyche’s returned barb, noting that he, too, was alone, stung in a place he did not show. You have no idea how alone I am, female, he mentally grunted, angered somewhat. Torleik pushed the emotion away. She was ignorant and she could not be held accountable for the pain her observation caused. Taking a few steps closer, the rabicano stallion allowed himself to tower over the Lady of the Basin for just long enough. “And night is such a painful time to be alone, is it not?” he returned pointedly, discerning that she was somewhat alone by choice, whereas he was alone for many reasons but. "Especially when it could be shared with another."

[OOC: I feel like this post sucks. I don't know why I'm having such trouble -_- I apologize]
Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Psyche - 09-17-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Psyche - 10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: A Glance Into the Abyss - by Torleik - 10-17-2013, 09:11 PM