the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Through the cover of night and the shrill battle cries he had snuck forth, snatching his target from the grasp of the unwary. The Assassin leader, Tonka, had been a prisoner of the World's Edge for quite some time, or so he was told... But now, Apollo intended to change that. Change was not only coming to Helovia, but to the Grey as well. Once a band of mercenaries formed solely on contracts, they needed to change, or else their foundation would crumble and fall apart.

Apollo had lead his 'prisoner' from the dancing mists of the World's Edge, moving swiftly northward at a firm canter. Once far enough from the borders of the Edge, he had slowed to a trot, to simply allow both he and Tonka time to catch their breath. No words were spoken through their journey to the northern lands, for Apollo's head swam with many doubts - and fears. Would Tonka agree to his terms and conditions? Would he be willing to listen?

The unicorn hoped so. With at least stealing him away from his imprisonment in the Edge, Apollo hoped that Tonka would be willing to talk civilly.

The terrain began to shift and change, turning mountainous and cold as they ascended northwards. The Assassins had called the Arch their home, but if he were honest, this was the first time that the black and white stallion had ventured this far north. The Heavenly Fields had been as far as he had been willing to go.

The chilly night air nipped at his sweaty hide, breaths puffing from his nostrils in misty furls. It was only when the crunch of snow was felt beneath his hooves that the ebony Chief turned his head to regard his 'prisoner'. Honey-brown eyes were soulful, staring into Tonka's eyes, assessing, searching... But there was no judgement or hate in his gaze. No, nothing but simple understanding. The Assassins had felt too much hate from the Foothills, and no longer would it happen.

"Tonka... It has been some time since you and I have seen each other," Apollo began, turning bodily to face his fellow stallion, "Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if you do not remember me." The Merciful's head dipped downwards, jeweled horn pointed askew in an informal sort of bow. "I am Apollo; of the Foothills. When Ophelia had you held within our ranks seasons ago, we crossed paths, albeit briefly... But now, things have changed. I have taken Miss Ophelia's place as lead of the Windtossed Foothills, and I have stolen you away from the Edge for a reason."

Apollo sucked in a breath, his sides heaving from their mad-dash across Helovia's terrain. "I wish to discuss a treaty, between my family and yours."

[ooc: Tonka's stealth thread. After this thread, Tonka will be released. @[Tonka] ]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread] - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 01:33 AM