the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

"Thank you, your words are kind,” The black and white stallion said to me. I smiled and gave a little chuckle. He must have remembered me as a hot-headed brute. Well, that was what I used to be. Not anymore though. I would no longer set a bad name for myself and for my group. More importantly, I did not want my foals to see me angry at others for no apparent reason. I had to be the best I could for them. We do not need any more beasts in the world.

Suddenly, a rush of relief flooded my system, cooling every crack and corner of my body. He spoke of my family was safe. One of his kin had saved my love and children from harm’s hands. Thank the gods. They were safe. I safe was. Everything would return normal once I found them. We would continue with our lives as if we were never captive of that misty hell.

“Tell the one who has saved them that I say thank you for saving them.” I spoke; my deep voice was almost like a sigh of relief. A smile graced my maw as I glanced at Apollo’s honey orbs.

The brute spoke again, this time mentioning the treaty that was soon to take place. He wished for his herd to be untouched and safe by my group. I would, of course, not go to their land unless if I had to. I did not want to cause more harm between our herds. My group has had too many enemies. It was about time that we gained someone on our side. He asked for me not to cross the limits that this pact would hold. I would respect that wish, and I would make sure that the others would too. He said that if we needed help in anyway, that they would help. Also he asked that if they needed aid, we would help. My lips curved up into a smile, showing that I would respect and follow his wishes.

Something caught me off guard though. The Chief took a step closer to me and extended his neck, his nose touching mine. My breathing started to get heavier for a second and my head jolted a bit with surprise and my guard rose. But then, my breathing went normal again and my guard slowly was lowering. "What do you say, brother?"

“I respect your wishes and I will gladly accept this offering of peace, b-brother.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

[[Soooo sorry for the wait! I just got my muse back :\]]

Credits!

@[Apollo]

Messages In This Thread
Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread] - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread] - by Tonka - 09-19-2013, 06:17 PM