the Rift

[OPEN] stayed in the darkness with you [healing thread]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Physical pain. In its absence, she found that the most prominent of her hurts was now one of the soul. It was not that she was easily hindered by such ails, but that she had always seemed to have a hollow ache in her chest that pressed against the corners of her mind, lulled her thoughts away from the struggle that Lena fought alongside her. Was her life to be a string of failures, like blood tinted daisies ripped from their roots and trampled under foot? She refused to submit to such a notion, her pride roused like a serpent within her chest, it's neck arched and fangs glistening in the moonlight. Short lived, as many of her emotions were, was the rise of the snake, it's avid mouth sealed shut by the words that leaked out from the healer's tender lips.

"Have you seen Faelene?"

Her mouth pressed firmly into a line of displeasure, her ears swaying back at quarter tilt and her golden eyes twinkling with a faint aura of sadness. No, she hadn't. The brave thief was no were to be seen by the time Illynx had returned home, and neither was there a single feather to be seen of the bitch Kri. Not having survived as long as she had on good looks alone, Illynx knew good and well were Faelene was now, a thought that made her stomach knit itself up and a tinge of a head ache began to press in on her temples. Even more worrisome than the keeper of the winged she-devil, however, was the absence of Psyche. A long, thoughtful glance is sent in a southern direction, across forests and snowy peaks to where the pit of sand lie.

Was Psyche there still?

"I have not," she stated flatly, still gazing out towards the Throat's ultimate location, and though she could not see it even from such a vantage as the Basin, she could bring to mind its sandy borders, the heat rippling off the crushed diamonds that comprised the footing of the place. Even more fearsome than the desert were it's inhabitants. A tinge of bile met the back of her throat, her eyes narrowing as she fought away the sensation of hopelessness that had begun to threaten her at the completion of the healing spell. "Though I dare say we both know where she might be found."

Grim faced and somber, the golden marked mynx turned her full attentions back to the healer, this time her turn to ask questions that, while she was sure Lena did not know the answers to, pressed in upon her like great waves. "I don't suppose you've seen Psyche?" meekly queried the Lady as she shadowed her gaze, her voice just barely above a whisper, not wishing for the healer to see the blood raining out of her heart in the tender flickering of her eyes, not truly wanting to hear the terrible and gut-wrenching no that was sure to follow.
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: stayed in the darkness with you [healing thread] - by Illynx - 10-15-2013, 09:30 AM